GA Quiz 2012 – 9
March 7, 2012 2 Comments
|QUIZ ON GENERAL AWARENESS 2012 – 9|
|1. India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) grew by how much perecent in third quarter
(October to December) of FY 2011-12?
a) 6.5 %
b) 7.3 %
c) 6.8 %
d) 6.1 %
e) None of the above
2. RBI has decided to conduct Open Market Operations by purchasing government
3. How much amount has been raised by government from auction of its 5 per cent
4. During April-January 2011-12, the cumulative growth rate of the Core industries was
5. Which country tops the list of World’s richest countries released by US-based
6. Which of the following cities has won the award for Best Heritage City presented
7. Recently, India has demanded UK government the cancellation of which of the
8. India and the ADB recently signed an agreement for a $100 million ADB loan to
9. A constitutional referendum was held in _________on 26 February 2012.
10. Padma Subrahmanyam who recently received the first ‘Natya Kala Acharya’ award
11. The first-ever Oscar-winning documentary of Pakistan, Saving Face is produced
12. Which of the following movies has won the 84th Academy Award for Best Foreign
13. Match the following 2012 Oscar winners to their categories correctly.
14. Recently, India became the first team in the world to play in 800 ODIs matches.
15. The first ever World Cup championship tournament for women’s Kabaddi took
17. National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP), at present, comprises the
B) National Family Benefit Scheme (NFBS)
C) Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS) a) Only (A) b) Only (B)
c) Only (A) & (B) d) Both (B) & (C)
e) All (A), (B) & (C)
18. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) was established in
19. UIDAI was constituted as an attached office of the
Identification Number) Yojana during 2011-12?
| Note : – Correct answers are highlighted in red color.