GA Quiz 2012 – 4
January 25, 2012 3 Comments
|QUIZ ON GENERAL AWARENESS 2012 – 4|
|1. Recently, the target of plantation fixed under National Bamboo Mission (NBM)
has been achieved in the country. How much area was targeted to be covered from
2006-07 to 2011-12 under the mission ‘NBM’?
a) 1.57 lakh hectare
b) 1.76 lakh hectare
c) 1.65 lakh hectare
d) 1.89 lakh hectare
e) None of the above
2. The Central Government on 17 January hiked import duty on gold and silver from
3. Presently, how much percent of country’s export earnings is contributed by Textiles
4. As per the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) norms the
5. Which among the following mobile majors have won the $2.2 billion tax case against
6. US forces has recently vacated the Shamsi airbase that had been used to launch
7. Which among the following nations has largest gas reserves in the world?
8. Presently, the retail prices of which of following items is NOT dictated by the
9. Which among the following States is NOT covered under The North East Rural
10. India’s first 500-MW Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor (PFBR) is being set up at
11. Who took over the presidency of the SAARC Chamber of Commerce and Industry
12. Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has recently joined Twitter to capture the
13. Which of the following is the theme of 17th National Youth Festival 2012 concluded
14. Oprah Gail Winfrey, who visits India recently, is a famous________.
15. The 3rd phase of Red Ribbon Project has recently been launched in India to draw
16. Aishwarya oil field is located in_______.
17. Match the following:
A B C D
18. Recently, the 12th Asian Shooting Championship was concluded at________.
19. How many gold medals have been won by India in the Olympics so far?
20. The Head of Government of Pakistan is known as
| Note : – Correct answers are highlighted in red color.