GA Quiz 2011 – 12
July 21, 2011 4 Comments
|QUIZ ON GENERAL AWARENESS 2011 – 12|
|1. The government has adopted a new index, measuring the growth in industrial
production on June 10, 2011. Which of the following items is excluded in the new
series having base year 2004-2005?
d) Wood furniture
e) Computer stationary
2. According to the new guidelines issued by Union Rural Development Ministry for
new BPL Census, a household will not be included in the Below Poverty Line (BPL)
category if the households have –
i) a member earning more than 10,000 per month
ii) a member with Kisan Credit Card having a limit of 50,000
iii) owning a landline phone
iv) three or more rooms with pucca walls
a) Only (i), (ii) & (iii)
3. How much amount has recently been released by Central Government to 12 States
4. Which of the following is the name of Toyota’s small car launched recently?
5. Who has been awarded Best Actress Award in 58th National Film Festival?
6. To which one among the following states the Central Government has recently
7. PHC is the first contact point between village community and the Medical Officer.
8. The 60th anniversary of United Nations Refugee Agency ‘UNHCR’ was celebrated
9. Which film won the Best Picture award in 83rd Oscar Award 2011 ceremony
10. Which of the following countries has recently been declared as free of landmines
11. What is the name of the capital of newly born nation South Sudan?
12. GLONASS, a radio-based satellite navigation system operated by which of the
13. Under the scheme of Marginal Standing Facility, a bank can borrow money from
14. ‘World Bank’ is also known as
15. The rate at which Reserve Bank of India borrows money from banks by lending