GA Quiz 2011 – 5
March 7, 2011 2 Comments
|QUIZ ON GENERAL AWARENESS 2011 – 5|
|1. Recently, Union Minister for Earth Sciences, Shri Kapil Sibal laid the foundation
stone for India’s 3rd Research Base named “Bharti” at _________.
a) Lloyd Hills
b) Crater Hills
c) Margaret Hills
d) Larsemann Hills
e) None of these
2. According to the latest report published by National Aids Control Organization
3. Who amongst the following is the recipient of the UNESCO peace prize for 2010?
4. At present, which of the following countries is India’s largest trading partner?
5. The government of India has taken a decision to withdraw “25 paisa” coin from
6. Who amongst the following has been appointed as chairman of Joint Parliamentary
7. Recently CeBIT 2011, the biggest tradeshow for digital industry was held in ______.
8. Mudiyettu, a ritual dance drama recently inscribed in the UNESCO’s
9. Recently, export of milk powder and casein banned by government in a bid to calm
10. How much percent share of food and drinks has fixed by government in newly
11. ______ anniversary of One Day International (ODI) was celebrated by ICC on
12. Who is the author of book “The Immortals”?
13. Which of the following is the name of the Act which governs the foreign exchange
14. A foreign bank willing to do business in India can open maximum how many branches
15. Which of the following organizations provide credit history of the borrowers?