GA Quiz 2011 – 2
January 28, 2011 3 Comments
|QUIZ ON GENERAL AWARENESS 2011 – 2|
|1. Recently, World Economic Outlook (WEO) report was published by IMF in January
2011. IMF has projected India’s economic growth rate for 2011 at about ______ .
2. Reserve Bank of India has recently been increased repo rate by 25bps in quarterly
monetary policy review. What is its present reverse repo rate?
e) None of these
3. Aviation Minister Praful Patel has recently been launched India’s First Seaplane
Service in ________.
d) Andaman and Nicobar island
e) None of the above
4. As per the figures released recently by government, what will be the estimated
5. Mr. Dick King-Smith, who passed away recently was a famous_______.
7. To educate the people about HIV/AIDS, a new “Think Wise” campaign has recently
8. How many gold medals were won by Indian team in 16th Asian Games 2010 concluded at Guangzhou City in China?
9. Which of the following teams won the “Women’s National Championship in Basketball” held at Delhi in January 2011?
10. SIMBEX is the annually Maritime Bilateral Exercise among the navies of which of
11. Recently, which among the following companies has banned from market investment till Dec. 2012, by the market watchdog Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI)?
12. National income of India is complied by –
15. Which of the following is/are not financial committee/committees?
a) Only (ii) b) Only (iii) c) Only (iv) d) Both (ii) & (iv) e) Both (iii) & (iv)